Monday 4 May 2020

Daily Puzzle 0.10



Bula everyone,
This is the Star Wars quiz for the daily puzzle. Today is Star Wars day where geeks about star wars celebrate the day, watch the movies, dress up, and more. Today I am going to decode this message. Down below are my answers. I hope you enjoy.

Q. What do you call a bird of prey with a thousand lives?
A. A millennium falcon!

Q. Why did Anakin Skywalker cross the road?
A. To get to the dark side

Q. What kind of car does a Jedi drive?
A. A toy Yoda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aamaria,
    I'm not sure if Star Wars fans who celebrate today would label themselves geeks? ;) Well done. Did you do the second slide too?
    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aamaria, I like your Daily Puzzle. Where did you get the idea from? Do you like code puzzles? It must have taken some time and effort to complete this. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.