Friday 27 March 2020

First World War Mascots Wordsearch!!!



Hi,
This is my ANZAC Wordsearch on the book First World War Mascots Wordsearch. The book is by Philipa Werry and she wrote a book on the first world war mascots. In reading, we read a paragraph of the book then do an activity on it. You must do one activity out of a topic. There is analyzing, understanding that's the one I did, creating, remembering, and two others. I have also made a google slide on the book and each activity on the book I do will be put on there. These are very simple words but they're the keywords in the text and they are the main mascots from the First World war. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see your post Aamaria. I really like how you have explained what the activities are about, although it would have been beneficial to your readers if you found and listed the other two. I am looking forward to seeing your slide. Happy holidays in lock down.
    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how u did your colors and i really like your star. Keep up the Good work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.