Thursday 8 September 2016

A penguins moment in time

WALT:Write a moment in time without telling who we are.
The best part I enjoyed about my writing is that I completed my goals and my teacher chose me to read my writing out to the school.
The most challenging part was that I had to read it out to school.
To make my writing better in instead of just saying fish I could explain how it looks.

It was a freezing morning.Today I will have to enter the ocean to capture my first fish.
My flippers were sweaty and slimy.I heard the howling wind brushing against my ear.I saw the ocean and the words kept flashing in my head you can do it you can do it.I was shivering with fear.I entered the deep dark water me sweating all over.I stretched my flippers to my sides smack!Bang!Boom! There I go swimming like I was gonna die snap! There goes my beak I actually caught my first fish.I felt proud, unique,special all because I caught my first fish.I wondered if I could catch another fish.

.Southern rockhopper penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.